Link Disclosure: The information being provided is strictly as a courtesy. When you click on any of the links provided here, you are leaving this website and viewing information provided by a third party. We make no representation as to the completeness or accuracy of information provided by any third-party website. Nor is the company liable for any direct or indirect technical or system issues or any consequences arising out of your access to or your use of third-party technologies, websites, information and programs made available through this website. By accessing these calculators, you assume total responsibility and risk for your use of the third-party website.
- Social security retirement income estimator
- How does inflation impact my retirement income needs?
- Convert discretionary expenses to savings
- Becoming a millionaire
- How long will it take to double my money?
- How long until my savings reach my goal?
- Save now vs. save later
- How much should I save to reach my goal?
- What will my current savings grow to?
- Calculate rate of return
- How do taxes and inflation impact my return?
- What is my life expectancy?
- What are the chances of becoming disabled?
- How much will I earn in my lifetime?
- What are the tax advantages of an annuity?
- How long will my current life insurance proceeds last?
- Federal income tax calculator
- How much self-employment tax will I pay?
- What is my tax-equivalent yield?
- Tax refund estimator
- Tax freedom day
Home & Mortgage
- Comprehensive mortgage calculator
- Should I convert to a bi-weekly payment schedule?
- What are the tax savings generated by my mortgage?
- Compare an interest-only versus traditional mortgage
- Will I be able to pay back my student loans?
- Advantages of the Coverdell ESA.
- Advantages of a 529 College Savings Plan
- What is the value of a college education?
- What are the payments on a parental (PLUS) loan?
- Should I pay down debt or invest more?
- How long will my money last?
- Historical inflation – Compare purchasing power
- How long will it take to pay off my credit card(s)?
- How long until my loan is paid off?
- What would my loan payments be?
- What is the balance owing on my loan?
- Which is better, cash up front or payments over time?
- What is the impact of making extra debt payments?
- Should I pay off debts or invest the money?
Paycheck & Benefits
- Auto purchase – Loan vs. 0% dealer financing?
- What would my auto payments be?
- Auto loan – Accelerated payoff
No responses yet